Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Glass of Class


A Glass of Class
Originally uploaded by DA2 Photography
I know, no new updates. Quite busy with my studies. But now, here I am, I'm back, with my new gear... yup, sold my Nikon D90.

I can say this was just some test shot to get use to my new gear. At first, I was planning to use a white paper behind the glass and lit it, making the glass glow from the lit paper behind. This would give the photo a sense of sheen. But sadly, the paper rejected the strobe of my flashgun from penetrating. Therefore i decided to just get rid of the paper and use the wall as a reflector instead.

What I'm trying to do here is to play around, be creative and try to make an ordinary glass (cheep glass) to look like a glass of a higher class . Therefore making the picture looks like it had been shot by a professional photographer. With just a little creativity and ideas can do a lot of wonders. I learn that there is no right or wrong in taking photos, but there are better ways of doing so to create a picture beyond expectation.

Overall, love the result, love my new gear even more XD and more experiments coming soon

2 more pictures after the break





2 comments:

  1. Boleh... No problem.

    I blh buat class ajar the basic principle of photography for 1 day

    klu nak la XD

    ReplyDelete